Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mrs

Emilie de Raven is in a Lifetime movie - High Noon!!

Saturday at 9:00 pm Eastern, Lifetime channel.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
They remade High Noon?!?!?!?!

Emilie is losing some of her sigh-factor for me. Mostly because she hasn't been on LOST in, like, forever.....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Lifetime is my FAVORITE! :D
They previewed a sex scene on the stairs. *whistles innocently*

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They remade High Noon?!?!?!?!

Emilie is losing some of her sigh-factor for me. Mostly because she hasn't been on LOST in, like, forever.....

LMAO - this is a chick flick, where your Miss Emilie is a detective or something like that. Looks like some big hot-n-heavy love scenes.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yes Aim, they've been doing Nora movies for weeks now. The "2009 collection". LOL

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The first thing that came to my mind was the Gary Cooper western. Apparently its NOT the same story. LOL

About the Movie

In the Nora Roberts movie "High Noon," expert hostage negotiator Lieutenant Phoebe McNamara (Emilie de Ravin) juggles her high-pressure career with the demands of raising her young daughter and contending with her agoraphobic mother, Essie (Cybill Shepherd). When Phoebe meets handsome bar owner Duncan Swift (Ivan Sergei), he can’t resist her take-charge attitude and attempts to earn her affections. Though she tries to resist his charms, Phoebe soon realizes no amount of negotiation will keep Duncan at arm’s length. When Phoebe is assaulted by an unknown assailant in her precinct, she can’t help but be deeply shaken. She later receives a series of mysterious and threatening messages, and soon discovers she is the target of a psychopathic killer out to destroy her personally and professionally.

http://mylt.ltcdn.com/files/images/Highnoon-621x147.jpg

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
***shudder***
Gotta agree with ya on that one. While I love Lifetime, I won't watch the sappy love story movies, or any chick flick, which is all they've been showing lately. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Somehow I have a sneaky suspicion that Dweck watches a lot of Lifetime and WE
Only when there's nothing good on BET, fo'shizzle.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts