Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dr. Davis tried to asperate the lump on Duke's leg yesterday but got very little out. He does not think it's a problem but he said since it appeared fairly quickly he thought it should be removed so Duke will have surgery this morning.
He is also going to remove a very small wart from his eyelid while he's under.

Of course this morning Duke could not have his breakfast. We had a difficult time separating Duke from Freckles because at meal time they are glued together. I finally got Duke to stay with me while I shaved but you can imagine the looks I am now getting. "WHERE'S MY BREAKFAST."
He will be home this afternoon and the lump will be biopsied to make sure it was benign.
I'll update when I get the bot back home.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Glad Duke is being cared for. I am confident that he will be fine. A bit ticked off at you for depriving him of his breakfast, but he will get over it.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Sounds like Duke will be just fine! :D
I am keeping him in my prayers today though, and hope he has an uneventful surgery, a speedy recovery and that the lump is benign!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts for Duke and a clean bill of health. Give that boy some extra treats when he's feeling better, Dad.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Poor puppers, plenty of well wishes and hugs to your guy (you'll have to get him something special from the pet store to make up for starving the poor guy this morning ;) )....Indy had a tumor removed from his food over a month ago..Vet wrap was awesome to help keep the bandages in place....(he also has a wart on his eyelid too, those darn yellows...:) )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts