Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent in the info to start the June 14 Obedience classes and it won't come soon enough.
He has my gang so unsettled. Lily and Lucy have been getting along so much better since that serious fight they had over a month ago. I think Lucy realized Lily was boss. Well Duke wants to fight everybody here or just aggravate the crap out of them. Last night he started to fuss with Lucy, next thing you know Lily jumps in and attacks Lucy. :mad: I got that quickly under control before anybody got hurt.
Then today he messes with Harley, bad choice! Harley had his whole head in his mouth, Dukes screaming I'm screaming so Harley lets go walks off, and Duke has the nerve to go right back after him. :eek: But Harley listens to me and tries his best to ignore him until I could get Duke to listen to me to stop. Duke has a couple of puncture wounds on his right ear.
Right now they are laying down resting. :angel:

Here''s a few pictures of Lily and Duke playing bitey face. Even though it looks vicious, they were just playing here.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Oh dear! I hope he figures out his place in your pack soon.

eta: I'm sorry but I can't help but giggle at his collar, does it say 'bad to the bone' on it? :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts