Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's just above his dew claw and is about 1/2 inch in diameter. It is soft to the touch, moves easily, and it does not cause any pain when I palpate it. I am use to fatty lumps on his side but this location concerns me a bit. He is due for his annual exam next month. Should I have it checked out now or do you think it could wait?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I know you love your dogs. If it were HK, she would be in to see the vet. I would be praying for good news, and if received, I would regard the bill as a small price to pay for the peace of mind. If not, then more time to address what was found.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right. I have an appointment at 5:00 this afternoon.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Good, I'm glad you made the appointment. After Frankie's MCT, I won't wait on any lump.

I hope it's nothing!! :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Good thoughts for Duke.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Buddy has lipomas everywhere and I do mean everywhere. The vet said she can't possibly aspirate them all. He'd be a living pin cushion. He even has them on his feet and ankles. If you have just one and have the ability to have it checked, I'd do it.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Prayers for Duke! Our cat had a lump in what sounds like the same place as Duke's. It was just a fatty lump, but we did have it removed!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts