Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't tell me Labs aren't up to trying tricks. Last night as Dukesmom was preparing for bed I was already in bed reading and when Duke asked to get on the bed. I gave him permission and he jumped up and stretched out on Dukesmom side. A bit later she came to bed and as usual she gave a tug on the sheet and told Duke to move. Instead of making any effort to move Duke let out a snore. There is no doubt in my mind that when Duke heard his name he was awake. Then I said in a louder voice "Duke move over". What did Duke do? He SNORRED even LOUDER. I guess he thought we didn't hear he was asleep the first time so he just emphasized the fact.
I couldn't help but laugh when Dukesmom gave a big tug on the sheet finally making Duke, grumbling, move over about six inches and where he collapsed with a huge sigh.
Oh we are soooo mean to our dogs.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's hysterical, mainly because I can imagine my own dogs doing the same thing. ;D

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
That's hilarious. ;D

Duke, you've gotta remember not to lay it on too thick. Just a little snore here and there so they'll believe you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts