Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
bwahahaha!! Love the second pic. Hysterical!

Great captions.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
I had to come back for a second look. LOL

I just love Judy's expression in the 2nd pic. Too funny

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kinda made me feel bad for the Heinz 57...I have one of those too and he's my love!!
Don't feel too bad for Duke. He is loved too.

Here is his story copied from the "Those who have rescues" post from a few weeks ago:
I have had Duke, a lab/shepherd mix for over three years now. His previous owner threatened to have him put down (at age 8 months) if their children didn't find a new home for him in two weeks. My nephew took him temporarily to give him time to get a new home. A few people came to look at him, but he would bark at them and cower. Of course no one wanted him. I was there on Christmas day 2003 and just looked at him and decided that he was mine. He was not house trained, would cower on just being approached, and had many phobias. He is difficult to train to this day because freaks out and cowers at any kind of command or sometimes for no apparent reason at all. However, he has improved very much over the last three years thanks to Mitzi and Judy. Mitzi mothers him and Judy plays with him. I am sure I could not have brought him this far on my own. The only commands he knows are "sit" and he usually comes when called, but it doesn't matter - I love him as he is. He loves to be loved and feels secure and happy in his forever home with his sisters.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts