Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did all my errands yesterday. Had company this past week and the house is spit spot. Finished my laundry last night. Landscaped the flower beds this past weekend. Kids are all at school. Im sitting here in front of the computer with my coffee. Its rainy and windy out so I cant go outside. I even alphabetized my bookcase by author.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LINDSAY!!!!!!! LOL!

Very impressive, Laurie! Let's see....do the winter clothes/summer clothes switch for everyone?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I still havent read Heart Shaped Box or finished The Shack. Both books are sitting right here waiting to be read....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG stop! LOL

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
why does no one tell me these things? this is important info, people!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Hey Amy...

MASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATION
MASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATION

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
showoff

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
My favorite poem:

The first of May, the first of May.
Outdoor screwing starts today.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Don't you guys have a Wii? If I had nothing to do and nothing to feel guilty about not doing, I'd play Wii.

There was a banana peel in the middle of the road on my way home last night, and I immediately thought Mario Kart.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
The first of May, the first of May.
Outdoor screwing starts today.
LOVE IT!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts