Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did all my errands yesterday. Had company this past week and the house is spit spot. Finished my laundry last night. Landscaped the flower beds this past weekend. Kids are all at school. Im sitting here in front of the computer with my coffee. Its rainy and windy out so I cant go outside. I even alphabetized my bookcase by author.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LINDSAY!!!!!!! LOL!

Very impressive, Laurie! Let's see....do the winter clothes/summer clothes switch for everyone?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Hey Amy...

MASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATION
MASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATIONMASTURBATION

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Don't you guys have a Wii? If I had nothing to do and nothing to feel guilty about not doing, I'd play Wii.

There was a banana peel in the middle of the road on my way home last night, and I immediately thought Mario Kart.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.