Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, We are going to washington in may for my cousin's wedding. I rarely wear dresses and will need to buy or make something new. Here are two that I have liked so far but.....................they are both over $300.00 OUCH. I just can't. I can't see spending that much even tho i love both dresses. But I rarely wear dresses. So I am open for suggestions......thanks.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Those are both really pretty, Justine.
Looks like a pretty intricate sewing project if you're going to try to replicate, though.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
I love the 1st one too - should be able to find something similar for much less! Good luck - try dressbarn, jc penneys, sears...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are both really pretty, Justine.
Looks like a pretty intricate sewing project if you're going to try to replicate, though.
I know i can replicate the first one. Its the second one that i liked better and I'm struggling with trying to pull that one off.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
1st one if it's a daytime wedding. 2nd one if it's in the evening.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Well, you already said you can't spend that much so it's not a matter of "which one", right? Like Boatdog said, you can find something similar for so much cheaper. Macy's? Definitely check out DressBarn like she said, and the others.
:)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, you already said you can't spend that much so it's not a matter of "which one", right? Like Boatdog said, you can find something similar for so much cheaper. Macy's? Definitely check out DressBarn like she said, and the others.
:)
I wish we had stores like you are all talking about but we really don't. Sears is about the only one here with a good selection. I've looked at the website and i didn't like anything.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
from the link above, here is the photo

the one you picked out is prettier, but this one is a better price.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Ok, this one is from newport news. Its $59.00. what do ya think? the undercolour is chooseable. choices are beige as shown, mulberry, or grey.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok, i'm gonna have to rethink this, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Since i am in canada. I'd have to join this myus site and pay somewhere between 30-40 for shipping. the search continues.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts