Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am digesting the most obnoxious man's transcript right now. You'd think I'd find it interesting, but the guy is such a scumbag I really don't want to read this. I hate these people who think they are in the right and the law doesn't apply to them. He just goes on and on and on....

So, you avoiding any particular project today?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Trying to plan a P970 campaign when half of the aluminum coils are not in stock. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
My most distasteful task at work starts when I walk out the door at home without HK and point the car to the office instead of the DP. Other than that, my job is okay.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I swallowed hard yesterday and got to writing some ad copy for a conference we're running in May. Today's assignment is much more fun: Newsletter feature story on the unusual hobbies/experiences employees have off-hours.

They're cool! We have a director who went to school with the current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

And a guy who won $150 from Monty Hall in the 1970s on "Let's Make a Deal!"

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I swallowed hard yesterday and got to writing some ad copy for a conference we're running in May. Today's assignment is much more fun: Newsletter feature story on the unusual hobbies/experiences employees have off-hours.

They're cool! We have a director who went to school with the current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

And a guy who won $150 from Monty Hall in the 1970s on "Let's Make a Deal!"

OoooOOOOooo...I see a new thread topic....

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Any of them that involve are #[email protected]#$ing software, so... all of them.

Assholes. If they had sat down and determined their goal with this latest upgrade was "To **** the System Up as Badly as Possible for Accountants" they couldn't have done a better job.

'We're going to put on this screen right here for all to see that we're posting this adjustment in 2/09 but it won't be in your 2/09 General Ledger. Good luck finding it. BWAAHAAAHAAAA.'

:mad::(

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I just competed an on-line training about blood borne pathogens. Good news is though, I only missed one on the test afterwards. Got a 97%, for what it's worth.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I am totally avoiding cleaning out the raptor pens....picture several months worth of skinned rats and mice that need to be shoveled out....I am going to wait until Friday when my intern can help....

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I am going through my customer list for the 2nd time this year. It is a totally shitty exercise. It's even harder for me becuase I am now covering a new territory which includes 12 new states for me. :eek: I don't even know what I am looking at for the most part. I ahve to make sure that I didn't get screwed by Sales Ops again for what I am responsible for.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I work in a hospital, and right now I have a cold. I hate being around sick people when I am sick myself, compromised immunity & all that. I want to hide up in medical record & process ER charts far away from the germies.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am totally avoiding cleaning out the raptor pens....picture several months worth of skinned rats and mice that need to be shoveled out....I am going to wait until Friday when my intern can help....
Bwahahahahahaha!!! ahem. sorry. laughing at self.

Saw raptor and immediately thought of Jurassic park. :eek: I would definitely wait for the intern.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
My least favorite job is the one I just finished (or almost finished - have some tweaking to do after my 4 hour conference with my boss). Budgets. Fracking budgets. For 20 locations for the next fiscal year. So tedious, so aggravating, software is quirky and changes numbers I did not touch - updates happen centrally that ruin prior calculations I did and now have to re-do. Fracking budgets.

Worked on them for 14 straight hours today and have another 4-6 to put into tweaking and then I can put this out of my mind for another year.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Having to be in 2 places at once. This has been ongoing almost everyday for months. I and one other handle the entire NYC metropolitan area and have far too much ground to cover. Everybody has an emergency and it is more important than the other guys. If any of you're kids are thinking of a career in field service engineering,E-mail me. I'll tell them the straight story.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
i love training - i hate coordinating it. I am currently putting off answering training requests until friday. ugh..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts