Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we had a combined 31st birthday party for me and Puppy Warming party for Dozer. There were originally going to be six dogs, but we ended up with only four.

From left to right: Bessie (GSD X), Thomson (Shihtzu), Dozer and Oakley (Golden Retriever).

Thomson and, more so, Oakley don't really believe they are dogs so they didn't interact much with Bessie and Dozer (who are BEST friends).

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oh how sweet, and puppy party! And, happy belated birthday to you, as well!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Happy Birthday! I love puppy play dates. We also know some dogs that don't know they are dogs. DH's aunt's shihtzu doesn't know she is a dog, and Bauer seems confused by her. His bestest friend is a golden retriever, and he is totally excited just by mentioning his name! Looks like everyone had a great time.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
A playdate for HK and her friends would be all that I would need fr a Bday present. Hope everyone had a good time.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Lil monkey is getting so big and cute....(But the name Oakley brings back sad memories....I went through FIVE, YES FIVE PAIRS of Oakleys that Indy chewed as a puppy...ahhhh havent had a pair since...:( )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts