Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You go out in public without makeup and you see lots of people that you haven't seen in a long while. I have PMS and a bad hair day and all I wanted to do was grab some lunch when I ran into about six people I haven't seen in the past year. I look like urban hell.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, happens to me every time I decide to go out in my grubs. Never fails. Hellooooo ex-boyfriend that I dumped, aren't you glad you dodged this bullet! :eek: ;D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Lmao! I like that, urban hell. I rarely wear make up just to run errands, but I hate feeling like crap, having a bad hair day and running into people I know. Or just cute men I don't know. I want to say "but, I don't always look this crappy!"

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
HA! Seriously, I should put a laminated ID card with an awesome pic of me around my neck and just flash it at the gawkers. "See, I'm not really the trainwreck you're witnessing right now".

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Yes.
Everytime I nip into the mall on rather than go home and get changed I see someone. Or stand in front of some hunk at the check out and I look something he wouldn't wash his car with.

·
Registered
886 Posts
This always seems to happen to me also. They probably think "wow, she really let herself go" ;D

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
HA! Seriously, I should put a laminated ID card with an awesome pic of me around my neck and just flash it at the gawkers. "See, I'm not really the trainwreck you're witnessing right now".
NOW THAT is a great idea. :laugh:

I feel like they are thinking "Who knew those circles under her eyes could get so black?"

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
that happens to me too. it's usually not people i know, it's relatives (usually DH's want-to-be yuppy cousins) that will go and tell someone how horrid i looked when they saw me somewhere and then i get to hear about it from my husband's grandmother. i should stalk their house and wait for their "ugly moment" to share with the family.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I'm in the don't wear makeup crowd, but it does never fail when I'm in my grungy clothes!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts