Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I love St. Bernards (although the drool would drive me insane), she is very cute. My neighbors have a St. Bernard mix, he is so awesome and would probably be a great dog if they would do something with him.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I thought about you last night.. i was watching an episode of Dogs 101 and they had a French Bulldog on there.. great dogs! Cuts as all get out and PERFECT for city/apartment living.. plus heaps of personality =)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Oh man if I could I would so have her in a heartbeat!!!!! GAWWWWWWW why did I marry a man who is not an animal freak? Oh that's right he balances me out so I won't be the nutty lady w/ 20 dogs.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
One of our obed trainers is becoming one of the foremost Frenchie breeders on the East Coast. She brings litters all the time to speed their socialization. I was never one for li'l dogs, but shooo, these FB's worm their way into your heart. GREAT dogs!!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Did you know they can't have sex because they're too top heavy? They have to be artifically inseminated and most have to have a c-section to deliver..

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I thought about you last night.. i was watching an episode of Dogs 101 and they had a French Bulldog on there.. great dogs! Cuts as all get out and PERFECT for city/apartment living.. plus heaps of personality =)
My MIL has a french bulldog that lives with me about 80% of the time, and she is awesome! She has a great personality, gets along with with Bauer and the kids. My hubby said that walking her is like walking a a rockstar. Not many people have seen them, and everyone wants to pet her and ask about her. It would be a good choice for an apartment. :D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
OMG... she is a totally cutie pie!!!

But I have to agree the drool & the hair would drive me crazy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts