Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D International Coffee, Mocha. Let me say first, I don't drink coffee. Never have cared for the taste. Now however, I find coffee ice cream in my freezer, and now this. I love the smell and for some stinkin reason, am craving the taste I once didn't like. What's that all about? Anyway, I am enjoying my flavored coffee this morning and 10° it hits the spot. Now I'm going to have to buy a coffee maker.....

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
rushpuppy said:
:D International Coffee, Mocha. Let me say first, I don't drink coffee. Never have cared for the taste. Now however, I find coffee ice cream in my freezer, and now this. I love the smell and for some stinkin reason, am craving the taste I once didn't like. What's that all about? Anyway, I am enjoying my flavored coffee this morning and 10° it hits the spot. Now I'm going to have to buy a coffee maker.....
Odd cravings, huh? ;) I wonder ... :whistle:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
AmazonGold said:
rushpuppy said:
That was exactly what I wwas thinking~ :suspious:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Kate2jays said:
AmazonGold said:
rushpuppy said:
:laugh:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kate2jays said:
AmazonGold said:
Ok so it's not a true "Coffee" but it's close enough for me. :laugh:
(if I didn't know for sure like no possible way, I'd wonder at the odd cravings too) Maybe it's a pre-menopause craving. I couldn't be so lucky. :laugh:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm not a coffee drinker either, but I love that stuff. I can only drink coffee with a lot of sugar in it, I mean a lot!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Better watch out! I started out with the same beverage in November, and now I'm drinking the real thing! Of course, I am probably putting more milk in it than the "average" coffee drinker, but I still can't believe I like the stuff! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I've started drinking coffee too. I used to hate it. I drink either the English toffee stuff I can buy at the shopette on base or coffee made at home with a lot of Hazlenut creamer in it. It's yummy.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Now I'm going to have to buy a coffee maker.....
With that kind (International Coffee, Mocha) I think all you'd need is a tea kettle of water -- or a cup and a microwave.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts