Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

Has anyone noticed their puppers behaving a bit differently with the hot weather this weekend?

Lexi has been a major league fuss yesterday & today. Normally she is content to lay around where ever I am & nap in the sun/shade depending on her mood. The last 2 days she has been fussier than ever, getting up & following me everywhere. Lays down & then gets up, moves around, lays back down, etc.

I can't wait for this heat to break!!

:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Ranger's been sleeping around, dreaming about the shore

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Mine get pretty lazy in hot weather, but it's funny you shoud mention your dog getting fussier and following you around cuz that's just what SKippy has been doing - didn't get more than 10 feet from me all weekend - very "needy".

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I relented & put the central air on today. I was hell bent & determined to suck it up & deal with this early heatwave, but last night changed my mind.

Lexi, the poor baby, could barely get comfortable enough to sleep. She finally settle down a bit after I put an cold pack on her for a little while. (I know she is spoiled

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Not fussy, but tired. Bauer follows we around all day, everyday. The temperature got into the 80's the last few days, and Bauer has just been more lazy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hrm, mine have been much more active, and more or less following me closely for more and more water. Been cooped up all winter with little to do thats different each day.

Having a 10-legged shadow now though, makes it tough to walk sometimes...hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts