Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They can surely count. Molly's been a bit frantic today with the loss of Hermione. Going back and forth between the two boxes, looking for the missing puppy.

Since she seems to know there is supposed to be 3 in the box, she adopted this ratty old dog toy. It's now her "baby".

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it is. It's never easy losing one though it wasn't a total surprise to me. I had a feeling yesterday that she wasn't going to make it. I still had to try, but as hard as it is to lose one at 1 day old, it's much harder to lose one at 6-7 weeks of age like I did with little Edward.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Molly looks so sad. She is such a beautiful girl. I am sorry about your loss.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Yeah it is. It's never easy losing one though it wasn't a total surprise to me. I had a feeling yesterday that she wasn't going to make it. I still had to try, but as hard as it is to lose one at 1 day old, it's much harder to lose one at 6-7 weeks of age like I did with little Edward.
Poor, sweet Molly....such a beautiful girl and a good momma.
What happened to little Edward????Was he from the Twilight litter (Ollie's litter)?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Awww, don't fret Molly girl. Little Hermione is being well care of, it's just under different set of hands that's all.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Like I said on FB, my heart is breaking in half seeing this picture. Dogs are so **** smart, and I'm so sad for her.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts