Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I find them and how do I know it is sized right? I am thinking thats the only way I will be getting Timber back into the water anytime soon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I just yesterday, ordered one. I did a lot of checking around and the best seem to come from Ruff Wear, check out thier site. They have sizing giudelines as well as other helpfull info.
I also got the trax booties, can't scratch the boat ya know...

The only problem both items are out of stock so, you can google and other suppliers have them in stock, and are a little cheaper..

Mine should show up next friday, I post some pics with harley modeling them...

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Puff has a Ruff-Wear and it was a "life saver" ;D in helping her learn to swim well. If you follow the sizing guides, there are enough adjustments to make fitting it no problem.

IMO, Ruff-Wear was the best and most expensive when I looked at what was available 4 years ago. For dogs that still have a lot of height and weight growing to do, it might be better to start with a cheaper model.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Timber is 3 1/2 so I am not too worried about the growing part. Since she had her amputation. she wants nothing to do with the water, and I would love to find a way to get her interested again. Thanks for the links--I will check them out.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I have a vest you are welcome to have. It was given to me, I never used it (nor did the dog it was intended for haha) and I would be more than happy to pass it on to you. PM your snail-mail info and it will be on it's way.

:)

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Ernie has one because his hip goes out and I worry he will drown.

They have straps that give you lots of leeway as to sizing.

Here is Ernie in his

1 - 9 of 9 Posts