Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt bad since we hadn't been able to go in a few days because of my work schedule, so we had a nice, long trip to the dog park yesterday so she could go swimming.

There weren't too many people there at first, except for this chocolate Lab pup, who was just under a year old. They became friends quickly, but he wasn't trained very well and scratched me up pretty bad, drawing blood. :(

So here's the chocolate Lab, who stole Abbey's bumper!

Bitey face action

Future Dock Dog, me thinks!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Dang Chocolate labs they are always the worst!!:D Looks like they all had a great time. Sammi and the gang are going tomorrow!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Looks like Abbey had a ball! That chocolate lab can JUMP!!!!! omg!! How hilarious!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Abbey, What a great day you had! Looks like so much fun.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Great pictures, and it looks like a great day at the park. The last couple times we have gone there have been stupid people, and we haven't gone back. Its too bad because Bauer loves it. As soon as we get through the gate, and he has access to the water he runs down and jumps in. He would rather swim and wade along the shore to the swimming area than walk on the path. :)

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great pictures, and it looks like a great day at the park. The last couple times we have gone there have been stupid people, and we haven't gone back. Its too bad because Bauer loves it. As soon as we get through the gate, and he has access to the water he runs down and jumps in. He would rather swim and wade along the shore to the swimming area than walk on the path. :)
That's exactly like Abbey.. haha. Yeah, I about kicked a dog owner's @$$, but we just left early instead.

Let me know when you plan on going next. If I'm not working, I'll try to bring Abbey. I might be going this Thursday, if you're interested! :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That looks like pure labby fun!! And Abbey was such a good girl to share her bumper with the other pups. I always blame the human for bad behavior in pups and untrained dogs. They probably raised their human kids the same way. :( It just ruins the fun for everybody else. Sorry about the scratches too. Kind of puts a damper on the day. Hope the next time is better and you get to meet up with better mannered pups and human owners too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts