Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BERLIN (Reuters) – A dog in Germany shot by a drunken man with a gun took swift revenge by biting off the end of the man's nose, authorities said on Monday.

Police said the armed man was snooping at night in the yard of a house in Stadtlauringen in northern Bavaria when he shot the Bernese mountain dog from point-blank range.

Before collapsing, the dog leapt at the 39-year-old man and bit off the end of his nose, a local police spokesman said.

Bleeding profusely, the man called police and was taken for treatment in a nearby hospital. His motives for being in the yard were unclear, police said.

Doctors removed a bullet from the dog's shoulder and discharged it from a clinic after an operation lasting several hours.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Should have bit off something the ******* would miss more dearly!!

A friends dad had a rottie that if he got mad at a guy he would walk over and grab the guy by the groin. Not bite, but grab as if to say "KNOCK IT OFF OR I'M TAKING EM OFF"

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Good for the dog, but I wish reporters would acually learn what "point blank range" means.

(Rant off, just a thing that PO's me when someone uses a word when they really don't know what it means.):rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Good dog! That guy is an idiot ... hope he's charged with something and not just let off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts