Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adorable 6 month old chocolate lab...loves gardening (digging holes for new plants :angel: , trimming tender shoots by carefully gnawing off right at ground level ::), watering new growth from pond water by shaking gently over top ;D, keeping squirrels and birds at bay by butt tucking around the entire back yard, won't allow you to pick up a shovel - he insists on doing this himself AND then when nice and muddy and wet will speed across the yard at full tilt to jump up and give you a nice big hug!). If this sounds like the pup for you, let me know. Will trade for cement labrador lawn ornament (life like statues only please!)

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Humm....I think I would need a lot more pictures of this adorable creature before I could come to a decision! ;)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Hmm.... I'll take the duck! he looks nice and quiet! ;D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
LOL.... ummm, I think I'll pass at the moment...our garden is (knock wood) labby free and I'd like to KEEP IT that way. lol
Cute pic!!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I have already done my time. Princee is almost 6 and has sometimes learned not to do those things. However she will eat a dinosaur if given the opportunity. So, there you keep that pup and do your time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts