Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got a straight yes/no answer from Bob.

He wants me to wait until I move downstairs to get a dog. (he was kinda not saying no but not saying yes when I would ask him if I could get one before I move)

So... a little frustrated... but glad I finally got the bottom line.

SO! I'll probably move down there sometime between mid-August and beginning of September. And then it will be FULL ON DOG SEARCH TIME!

:eek: Holy **** I need to start packing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
Make sure you get permission to have a dog in writing. Good luck!
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top