Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever give you a headache? It is so humid today I went with a ponytail rather then fight the frizz.
I just can't take it anymore. I had to rip that sucker down. Sometimes a ponytail gives me a headache.
I can't do headbands or anything like that either.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Only if I use the rubber band thingies.
Now I use barretts (sp?)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
it's probably too tight if it's giving you a headache

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Yes indeed!

I only use a certain kind of ponytail holder now that holds my thick hair but isn't too tight :p I'm picky lol

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I wear my hair in a ponytail almost every day! But no I wouldn't say it gives me a headache but sometimes when I have it too tight, my HAIR hurts! :p

·
Registered
501 Posts
OMG! Always! Sometimes I want to do a Brittany and take it all off!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's probably too tight if it's giving you a headache
My bra or my ponytail? ;)

Yeah it probably is but if I loosen it it falls down. I have super thick hair and if I wrap the rubber band around 3X it's to much and 2X it fails out in no time.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
What kind do you use??? Every kind I have ever used gets stretched out and turns worthless in a week !

I have to braid my hair most of the time. Putting it in a loose ponytail for more than a couple hours gives me a head ache too. My hair is pretty long and thick..so it gets heavvvyyyy on my noggin.

AbbyandMolly said:
Yes indeed!

I only use a certain kind of ponytail holder now that holds my thick hair but isn't too tight :p I'm picky lol

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I use the Goody "ouchless" kind if I want to wrap it around 3x (lol) or I use the goody w/ the grippies and I only have to go 2x (i forget the actual name of them lol)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I only use scrunchies because of that, and I keep them loose. My hair looks better when it's not pulled back tight anyway.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Gives me a headache, too. I don't wear ponytails anymore unless I'm wearing a cap and can pull my hair through the hole in the back of the hat. I can't wear headbands either.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
I use the Goody "ouchless" kind if I want to wrap it around 3x (lol) or I use the goody w/ the grippies and I only have to go 2x (i forget the actual name of them lol)
stayput collection

·
Registered
578 Posts
I always get a headache from a ponytail, and a hat for that matter. The only way I can wear one comfortably if it is low on my head by the nape of my neck. You have my sympathies.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts