Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where they are totally crazy?:eek:

Alfie has spent most of the afternoon buttucking around the garden which is weird as ive never really seen him do it before :rolleyes: He has been on the trampoline then off the other side buttucking in circles jumping over chickens, in between kids then he stops and you say WHATS THAT! and he is off again! LOL

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Not often, but from time to time all six of mine act like they are possessed and nothing I do with them placates. So I just sit back and watch the show.

I chalk it up to weather disturbances we aren't aware of.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
How funny, Boo has days like that but not quite so wild. Rush, well her name is NOT an accurate representation of how she is. Slow and easy, nothing every riles her up.:D Maybe he's just feeling his oats.;)

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kinda hope he keeps it up he isnt being naughty just crazy! He is normally so serious so its kinda nice watching him being a goober

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Daisy does that one a daily basis, haha. The spider thing is funny!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Only when he hasn't gotten out for a good run in a couple of days. Then the 'attack of the zoomies' iz ON. :eek:

:D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Ours are usually couch potatoes as long as they get their outings to the park a few times a week. When they don't, that pent-up energy finds an outlet, and this place is too small for two big Labs butt-tucking at the same time!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
When Gracie gets out of the water, watch out...she does the but tucking thing for a while and will take down who ever is in the way

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kaz

All due respect ! I looove Alfie but if I was to visit your house with three children and not fogetting the chickens, then I too would be running around like someone demented !

I can't imagine your loving chaos - maybe 20 years ago but now ???
It is pretty hectic! lol Maybe he has joined in :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Dozer has his crazy moments. He's mostly laid back, but once a day he goes NUTS.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I joined the forum to learn and, by golly, I'm learning. What an apt description "butt tucking" is. Our two come out of our pond together, do a couple laps side by side and then Max kicks in the after burner (butt tucking) and takes off. This has been a daily occurance since Max came to join us a month ago.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
If my two haven't been out to train or run in the field for a couple days then they have some crazy butt-tucking craziness & will play bow & chase each other around the house. :D

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Java is only 6 months old so she has those days...pretty much every day!! She picked up a toad in her mouth yesterday and it must have peed in her mouth. She had long strings of drool hanging from her mouth and kept trying to spit...it was gross, but funny.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts