Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Felicia's photo thread made me wonder what fruits and vegetables does your dog like? Miko will eat just about any fruit or vegetable, with the exception of apples. Her favorite at the moment is sugar snap peas.

It's her way of telling me that I am starving her. The poor thing :violin: .

·
Registered
804 Posts
Dinozzo has a very simple approach to everything...if it moves he'll chase it, if it doesn't he'll eat it, if he can't get his mouth round it he'll chew it till he can... ;)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Java loves any kind of veggies and fruit. She loves bananas, apples, peppers, carrots, peas, green beans. BUT her very favorite thing to eat is TOMATOES!! lol She will do anything for a tomato.
Moka likes any kind of veggie so far but she doesn't love them like Java does.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
LOL. My boyz will eat pretty much anything fruit and veggie-wise, except Henery dislikes celery (he will spit it out), raw baby spinach leaves (cooked is okay) and salad greens. Ollie eats whatever Henery spits out. lol. I haven't found anything that Ollie won't eat....

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Lexis loves veggies & fruit!!!! Pretty much anything, green beans, carrots, tomatoes, raw potatoes, sweet potatoes, melon, apples, pears, oranges, etc.

There's only been one fruit she has turned her nose up at & that was bananas. Notice, I said was about the bananas. If her Pop-pop offers her some of a banana he is eating, she is all about having a banana. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
457 Posts
i had a terrible time picking the green beans in the garden .............. i would pick them and toss them in the basket and abby would steal them and eat them .............raw ....unwashed ...she loves green beans .............but like ollie i haven't found anything she doesn't like ................

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Bauer will eat almost every vegetable (cooked or raw) except celery. His favorites are carrots, green beans, and snap peas. He likes fruit too, but would choose veggies over fruit if given the choice.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
There are times I swear Caleb thinks he's a rabbit. His absolute favorite fruits and veggies are carrots, oranges and strawberries. He hasn't turned up anything I've offered him, tho, including lettuce.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Duke and Freckles would do a back flip for carrots. I sometimes pout left over veggies in with their food and nothing is EVER left.
While on this subject, remember DO NOT feed grapes or raisins.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Abbey and Coco will eat all fruits and veggies. I have not tried celery - mostly use it when I am cooking with onions and they are are a "no-no" so I just chop and scoop into the pot. They also love the frosty paws treats. They get those when their Daddy is having ice cream. He eats a flavor that has chocolate so they never get any of that. But I make frosty paws with lots of fruit and they gobble them up. Both girls are very good eaters. :smile:

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Emma loves fruit and veggies.Her favvs are pears, apples, tomatoes, mango, papaya you name it, but she hates bananas. She don't eat any other lettuce than Ruccola! :D

Edit to add: She doesn't eat any citrus fruits.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Too funny! Dio loves everykind of fruit or veggie, especially oranges and carrots. He is a bit picky about celery, it has to be in bite size pieces and if it`s too stringy he spits it out! But he`s a garbage disposal really, or would be if I let him...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Both Gin and Aila love their fruit and veggies -- favourites have to be apples, carrots and pineapple, but they'll eat anything we give them. In fact, Gin has figured out how to get the sugar peas out of their pod and then leave the pod on the floor.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Jeb and Hampton wil try just about anything. They both like carrots and green beans. Jeb likes bananas especially mixed with peanut butter-a combination my hubby creates.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts