Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was watching "RAY" and during some of the songs Tater got really happy and was walking around the livingroom moving his butt around. I AM NOT KIDDING!!! This dog was dancing last night. And when I started to sing out loud, he was barking along and shaking his butt. So I started to dance with him. It was so funny and of course I was the only one home last night so no one believes me right now.

I put in some of my Ray Charles Cd's last night and that pretty much tired him out. He was a dancing machine. During a slow song he would lay in the chair with me moving his head around. Just too funny. I will see if he will do it again tonight and try and tape it on the camera.

Does your dog have a favorite artist?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, Billie does NOT like Eminem. I found that out last night when she started to bark at the TV when I had MTV on.

I put "Summertime" by Kenny Chesney on and she gets happy. She bounces. I guess that qualifies as a vote for Chesney which suits me fine - I love him!

Every so often if she hears something she likes on the TV, she'll put her feet up on the entertainment center and her nose up on the TV and tilt her head. I don't know if it's the visual or the sound but it's usually on the music channels that she does it.

Her name is Billie Holliday after all...she must be a musical dog. ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts