Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course many of you don't allow your dogs in the kitchen.

Ernie will lie right behing me then accuse me of cruelty when I stand on his tail or paw.

or at my feet while watching T.V..I nudge him to move. Nope. Deaf and Dumb.
Step over him and he stands up mid step. :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Henery LOVES to lay behind my desk chair. Right up against the wheels. ::)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Ernie must be Nick's long lost cousin! Same behavior.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Lay in an inconvenient or dangerous place? My labs?!?
Oh, no. Not ever. No, no, no. Those cuts and bruises over the years on my arms and legs? Oh just silly, careless mommy with a wandering brain.

No, my labstacles... I mean obstacles would never be of the four legged variety. Nope. Not a chance.

8)

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
henrysmom said:
Henery LOVES to lay behind my desk chair. Right up against the wheels. ::)
Oh yes forgot that one. Or beside the bath.

lol Nance.

·
Registered
242 Posts
yup

Cooking at the stove, Morgan is asleep on my feet. Showering, he is asleep against the tub (that is until I get out of the shower and get the wet tongue going up my leg), watching TV, asleep on my lap (which is probably my favorite), driving in car, asleep on my lap (seat belt attached of course), on the computer, head on the wheels of my chair.

They really are such complete dorks

Ken

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Cinnamon doesn't get under foot in the kitchen but every where else is fair game. Her favorite is across the doorway in the hall.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
It isn't a good place to lie unless it's inconvenient, right?

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Yes, yes and YES........and don't even expect her to move......walk over around or through but don't expect me to move!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Haha... this post reminded me of the other day when hubby and I were in the kitchen by the sink and Daisy came by and laid down on my feet. I commented that although our house is 1700 sq. feet we all had to be crammed into 2 sq. feet! Talk about close knit!!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I thought that was one of their jobs. ;D Rowdy has been banned from my TV/Gun?Sewing room when I'm sewing, he likes to lay on the foot control, he's gonna sew my finger some day. :eek:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Shadow lies in the middle of the hall right in front of the steps. If I try to step over her, she jumps up when I'm halfway over. :-\ I joke with SU that she's trying to take me out by knocking me down the stairs.

Jinx and Shelby won't move if I step over them. My good girls!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Of course, Lexi does... part of her job description is "be wherever mommy is & lie in the most inconvenient spot!"

Yesterday was a perfect example, I was working in my office & she chose to lay half under my desk right up against my chair wheels. If I moved my feet into a position other than stretched out in front of me, I bumped or nudged her.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Where ever my feet are or will be, is where they lie.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Yes.. both of them have a favorite spot in front of the doorn either will move if you need to go out.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
In the kitchen it is right behind me so that when I move, I trip over them which is their cue to stand up and watch me whirly bird across the kitchen in an effort not to fall over and crack my head open or to hurt them.......At my desk Eddie lies on the wheels of the chair.......at the table it is at my feet so that, if in a moment of insanity I give them something from my plate, they are in easy reach..... oh, and back to the kitchen, if they are not behind me they are arranged around me hoping for handouts......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts