Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darbi just informed me that there is a sock hop tomorrow night at her school. And she'll just die if she doesn't go. :-\
I've got to try to come up with a 50's outfit quick. Soooo.....she's gotta have a scarf for her hair, right? I know where I can
find everything else I need... I think. But I've never had to buy a scarf.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Walmart might. I can't remember if you have a Kohls near you, but that's another good place to look.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
They have them by the belts, purses, & umbrellas at our store. Good luck finding one. :) Hope Darbi has fun at the sock hop.

B

·
0 Posts
That should be fun! Try JCPenney too, if Wally World or Kohls doesn't have them.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Oh man - I have like a zillion - too bad I can not get it to you - I think Wal-Mart is your best bet!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CrockettsMom said:
Oh man - I have like a zillion - too bad I can not get it to you - I think Wal-Mart is your best bet!
Doh! You know, they sent out info on the Sock Hop probably a month ago....but I just tossed it. I didn't think we were going to bother with it....until tonight.
It's always something at the school.....book fairs, programs, carnivals, open house.....you name it. I thought we might manage to get out of THIS one.
Silly Charla! :-\ Can you tell I'm schooled-out for this year?! Bleah!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Charla said:
CrockettsMom said:
Doh! You know, they sent out info on the Sock Hop probably a month ago....but I just tossed it. I didn't think we were going to bother with it....until tonight.
It's always something at the school.....book fairs, programs, carnivals, open house.....you name it. I thought we might manage to get out of THIS one.
Silly Charla! :-\ Can you tell I'm schooled-out for this year?! Bleah!
Me too! lol I definitely know how you feel. This is our first year, and I never knew how involved *I* had to be. I don't see how working parents do it, I have a new admiration for them. :) Just this week, we've had a book fair, meeting for his IEP (he's in speech therapy), I have to volunteer for 2 hours at the school carnival (but that's next weekend), we have a PTO meeting tonight, an open house tomorrow night, and I have to make a baked good for tomorrow since it's teacher appreciation day and go have lunch with Jake. All of this between the usual (my college classes, his homework, housework, general errands) and doctor's appointments for Brandon's upcoming sugery. I'm wore out! I can't wait until his school year is over in 3 more weeks, lol I dread it when both kids are in school full-time (Bradon's only in preschool).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts