Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been meaning to post a couple photos of buck and get some feed back on if he looks ok weight wise and such...He's 7 months old right now weighs somewhere between 50-55lbs...

Thanks in advance for your feedback :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He looks perfect!! Handsome young man there :)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh ok! Excellent! Thanks for the input and compliment guys!
I will try to maintain this look then. We just havent been to the vet in some time and he used to let me know if Buck needed to gain or loose weight. He's your typical labby and loves eating...I always worry he will gain too much weight.

Again, thanks for the input!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jakeysmom said:
Looks good too me!! He reminds me of Jake so much. Jake is 9 months and about 75-80pds
I wonder if Buck will get to 75-80lbs...It would be great if he didn't get any bigger than that :)

G

·
The magic 8 ball say's  "YES"

He will get that big. some are even bigger. Yours looks like the Show type and they can get pretty heavy. You might want to start weight lifting if you were expecting a lap dog!! lol

;D

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol! Oh believe me I am getting stronger as he is getting bigger! I am a pretty petite person and it amazes people that I can handle him and actually still pick him up and put him in my car when I have to go somewhere that requires me to crate him ...I don't think i will be able to pick him up any longer...Not without a fork truck anyways :laugh:
And Buck certainly thinks he is a lap dog :laugh:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Maintaining a good weight for some dogs is sometimes hard as they get older, but your labby looks perfect right now.

A very pretty yellow you have there :)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
excellent! Thanks for all the input and compliments guys :)

I can already predict it being hardwork maintaining this pup's weight. He is TOTALLY INSANE about food. I swear all he ever thinks about is eating.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
He looks great to me!

But yes, your picking up days are almost done! :D Mine stopped with Angus at right about that weight. He's 68 or so now, and there is NO way!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts