Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I just googled it. Eww. Why would anyone brag about knowing what that is? *hurk*

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its where people walk around bare foot all of the time and they have the black dirt on the bottom of their feet.

Not sure if I am explaining it right. My parents told me what it was when I was little and I hear people use it a lot. I guess back in the day people use to walk in to a Jiffy store with no shoes. And they had the black marking on their feet. Hence JIFFY FEET!!!!!

Its not a stereo type or anything like that. Just something I heard growing up.

If I offended anyone I am sorry. I don't think I did though, I hope.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Tater said:
What did you get when you googled it?
From Urban Dictionary: " When the bottoms of one's bare feet become black due to walking on dirt or asphalt like a bare-foot bum at a gas station.

Shelly has jiffy feet because she was walking bare-foot."

I left out the part that uses the n-word.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
creatism said:
well hell that descibes me perfectly than

i hate shoes cant stand them
Did I offend you? I hope not. When I was a kid I had Jiffy feet all of the time. It just means dirty feet.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
I guess back in the day people use to walk in to a Jiffy store with no shoes.
What is a Jiffy store?
Google has informed me that it is a convenience store (like, in and out in a jiffy, I suppose).

·
Registered
762 Posts
my kids are like that from playing outside every day of the summer.. They take their shoes off to get on the trampoline and they never seem to put them back on later. :-X

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Never heard of it until now. However, I think we all know what Frito feet are, don't we lab lovers! ;D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts