Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched it today and, boy, did Rosie and Elizabeth go at it. I think that it is good that Rosie is leaving the show. It is really uncomfortable to watch. I bet Elizabeth doesn't come back after she has the baby, either. Thinking that the show is about done with.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I usually do but I missed it today :(

I wonder if I can youtube the video lol

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen the clip, they are both yammering on like idiots.
Who cares what either of them think! I'd rather listen to Joy, at least she is funny!
It was kinda uncomfortable to watch, like when your in the room and 2 sisters are fighting, kind of uncomfortable.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it seems that if you don't agree w/ Rosie, you are wrong. What a phoney *****. can't stand her.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i don't much care for rosie either--seems like it is her way or the highway. lately she has been going on and on about how she is rich. who cares? she needs to keep her big mouth shut.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
First I love Joy!! She said "What are we on PBS, is there no commercial that we can go to?". Rosie and Elizabeth are both idiots if ya ask me.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Wendy said:
First I love Joy!! She said "What are we on PBS, is there no commercial that we can go to?". Rosie and Elizabeth are both idiots if ya ask me.
No kidding!!!
I did think it was funny when Elizabeth said "it's much easier to fight with Donald Trump huh Rosie" ;D

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I watched.

And it was uncomfortable.

Rosie doesn't flaunt being rich. She just is. I think it is a well known fact. She also donates quite a large chunk of her earnings to Veterans hospitals and Walter Reed. Her new mission is to see that the men and women returning from Iraq have proper health care.

Elisabeth and Rosie are quite a lot alike, which is why I think they go at it so much. They are both extreme in their views, which is when the arguing starts.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
dare1969 said:
it seems that if you don't agree w/ Rosie, you are wrong. What a phoney *****. can't stand her.
I agree 1000000 per cent!! I can't watch the show now that Rosie is there, I used to enjoy it but now :-X
I for one am glad she is leaving. She really dosen't understand that all people have different "View"s.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
I can't believe how they kept going back and forth like that!!
Then the producers put it on a dual screen! I felt like I was watching Fox news there for a second ::)

But seriously, not taking sides in this...but why couldnt Eliz just answer her question? And say no i dont think you think the troops are terrorists. Odd...
Rosie donates a ton of money to organizations that support the troops...so she does put her money where her mouth is. She also is one of the few that supports the First Responders Org, that helps the 911 heroes get medical coverage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts