Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no one to go with and I could go for some Ruby Tuesdays!!!!

ANYONE WANT TO GO??!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Love Ruby Tuesday's but we're having a tenant appreciation bbq here at our building and lunch is free. Can't pass up free bbq...sorry!! :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Oh pick me pick me!!

I'm having the pomegranate lemonade with a little vodka because it's Friday and I wont have to go back to work! Then for lunch I'm have the bacon-swiss-avocado burger but with a veggie burger patty instead and no bacon (and fries of course).

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking about sending out an email asking who might want to go with me. But what if i end up going with someone who is boring??? Or end up with no response and I feel like a loser??

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Take a book/magazine and go by yourself - that's what I would do :)

But if I was still working I would probably ask someone I liked, if they said no I'd just go alone. (Dining alone doesn't bother me much)

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
yellojakesmom said:
Take a book/magazine and go by yourself - that's what I would do :)

But if I was still working I would probably ask someone I liked, if they said no I'd just go alone. (Dining alone doesn't bother me much)
Ditto.

There are a couple people I go to lunch with and I'll just ask them myself if they're interested. If they're not and I really want to go, then I'll grab a magazine and go by myself.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I'd go if I was still in the neighborhood, Sam. I was looking for something to do at lunch. Ron's busy and can't get away to meet me. Hrmph....

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sawyersammy said:
I'd go if I was still in the neighborhood, Sam. I was looking for something to do at lunch. Ron's busy and can't get away to meet me. Hrmph....
Yeah its now 1 and I still havent made up my mind. Going to ABC liquor to get a bottle of Jager, have some friends coming over tonight. When I worked closer to Cody he would go with me. But hes on San Jose I am at the Beach. :'( Maybe I can drink my lunch!!!??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts