Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I've noticed that I'll eat something just for the taste of it. I mean, like for lunch today I had a chicken club salad and it tasted so good that I ate almost all of it, not feeling full at all, just savoring every last bite. One hour later I feel like a stuffed pig. They say eat until you feel full, but I don't usually feel full until an hour or so later. Luckily I don't have a weight problem and I always take smalll portions, otherwise I'd be in BIG TROUBLE!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
LOL KArina.

yeah I use to eat like that and sometimes still do. I try and eat slow and enjoy my food and then feel full fast plus I always drink with my meal

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL Karina!

I don't understand why I don't feel full right away though. It's weird. Now pasta on the other hand, I can take 3 bites of that and immediately feel full. :-\

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your brain does not get the message that you have eaten for 20 minutes after you've has the meal.
Geez am I that slow? I never used to be. :-\

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I could eat salad for hours and never get full. That is why I don't order just a salad for lunch or dinner, unless I really am not all that hungry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts