Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just caught up with Sunday's episode last night. It was so sad. :'( It made me cry like a baby. It was a very touching episode. I think the writers were excellent this week.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trickster said:
Yeah, I do. Can't remember what season just finished though - the forth is it?
Yes, this is season 5. "When neighborhood handyman, Eli Scruggs (Beau Bridges), passes away, the residents of Wisteria Lane come to realize just how much he affected their lives."

Retriever Mama said:
Is Nathan Fillion back? If not..then No.
No, sorry he's not.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
It was a really sad episode.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
You guys must be a season ahead then. The last one I watched was the fire in that club, started by Edie's nutty husband. And Lynettes son getting that woman pregnant...

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Trickster said:
You guys must be a season ahead then. The last one I watched was the fire in that club, started by Edie's nutty husband. And Lynettes son getting that woman pregnant...
That's the same season we're on. Sounds like you're just a few episodes behind.

I'm a few episodes behind too. I have 2 or 3 on the DVR to watch.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Eileen still likes it, so we watch. I really, really enjoyed Sunday's ep. Some TV-critic-or-other blasted it for not advancing the plot any, calling it a wasted filler to push the more meatier episodes (he mentioned an upcoming one w/a huge catfight) into Sweeps for Feb.

I thought it was a really cool episode, with it's totally different slant on the storytelling.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dweck said:
Eileen still likes it, so we watch. I really, really enjoyed Sunday's ep. Some TV-critic-or-other blasted it for not advancing the plot any, calling it a wasted filler to push the more meatier episodes (he mentioned an upcoming one w/a huge catfight) into Sweeps for Feb.

I thought it was a really cool episode, with it's totally different slant on the storytelling.
So did I. I loved it and although it didn't advance the plot any, I think it was one of the best episodes ever. Sometimes I don't care about the plot.

Did you see the episode when Gabby was going on a diet and fed the little girls fish? They were complaining about it and she told them it was time to learn that fish doesn't come in the shape of a stick! She cracks me up! :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts