Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
:D

Theo always barks and growls at dogs and bears on TV. Even when the sound is all the way down. Sometimes elephants, too. But mostly dogs. And bears.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
There is actually some video out there my friend got for her indoor cats. It has birds flitting from one branch to another...a mousing running around a room... a bee buzzing by...those cats will sit on a tv tray in front of the tv mesmerized...and pounce!!! Its like Sesame Street for kitties!

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Bess was interested in other animals on TV but Puff ignores animal sights and sounds almost completely; she does, however, have VERY sensitive hearing so perhaps she distinguishes between canned sights/sounds and fresh?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Shadow would watch TV with me and often reacted to seeing animals. She once went and looked behind the set when a black dog ran across the screen and out of sight. The boys don't pay it any attention unless they hear a doorbell.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I'd love for Buck to pay attention to tv but he doesn't. Even tonight, he layed beside me with his chin resting on the laptop keyboard, i was surfing youtube. I tried bringing up some dog vids and he didn't even respond. I'm glad kitty spat didn't get hurt and tv is still intact.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
That's funny Colin! I'm glad the tv, the cat (and the bird) were okay. Cleo likes to watch tv from time to time, and her and Abby both will watch any animal show with me, Cleo, especially monkeys. I had to cut her off Monkey Thieves though, she was learning some seriously deviant **** off that show.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Cinnamon likes to watch TV. She will lay on the foot of my bed and stare at it. Or if she is in the family room it has to be my mothers chair.

She loves anything fast, Nascar, basketball, Hockey is her all time favorite. She also likes kids programming because of the singing and the action. I put Disney on for her every morning when I leave for work. She is usually on the couch but if I come back in for anything she has gotten up and moved to mom's chair.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts