Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and don't lie to the medic that you called at 3am to come to your house and work on you.

you just might end up with 200 dollars worth of clothes shredded to bits

or intubated

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What happened? What did they lie about. Do tell. 8)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so this guy is standing up talking just fine answers every question properly yadda yadda

now he is jail for fighting and claims to have been hit by a car doing 30 mph, thown over a fence and into another fence. thats what he says

ok he standing STANDING WALKING AROUND JUST FINE. complaining of a neck and back pain

so we take him to the hospital in route i am doing a phisical on him ask him to wiggle his toes he does not wiggle and claims to be trying to wiggle them. then as i making note of that he moves his feet and toes while stretching. big mistake now i cutting his clothes off him to look for marks abrassions anything that would say he got hit by something. nothing not a mark on him. i could go into my back yard trip fall in the grass and come up with more marks than this guy did.
oh pupils where perfect no sign if head injury.

than we get to the hospital i am giving my report ande the nurse is looking at me like i am an idiot cause this guy does not have mark one on him. so i tell her thats what he said happened. and thats all i have to go on.

so she asks him what day it is and all the other questions and now his story changed.

oh and the kicker he is on enough psche meds to warrent going to a nut house.

this boy was and probly got his get out of jail free card

thats all he wanted was to get out of jail

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Some people ::)
Do you get a lot of sill calls like that? I know I've heard that more people are calling an ambulance to take them to the ER for little things because they don't want to wait in the ER and they know if they go by bus they get to be seen right away.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bacatherine said:
Some people ::)
Do you get a lot of sill calls like that? I know I've heard that more people are calling an ambulance to take them to the ER for little things because they don't want to wait in the ER and they know if they go by bus they get to be seen right away.
that is a bullshit most hospitals will triage you and stick you in waiting room in a heart beat if they smell bullshit.

and yes i would say that over 60% of our calls are bullshit but thats ok running lights and sirens all the way there is so much fun it almost makes up for it

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What an a$$! Sounds like an epidode of ER. :police:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Oh man, that really burns me. :mad: Because of his little idiocy, he tied up resources better used for people who really need it. Frick'n jerk. There should be a way to make that guy pay for the ride. Even if he just has to clean out the ambulances for an equal number of hours to pay it back, they should hold him accountable for his bill.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Frustrating !

Talk about tying up resources - I had to have my hubby transported by ambulance one night around Christmas and the attendents had to sit in the hospital with us for almost an hour - that was an hour that the bus was unavailable because the rules in Ontario say the ambulance attendents can't leave until they are admited to a room! So while I couldn't transport him myslef (post seizure not sure if another would happen) I also ended up preventing others from possibly getting the service because they couldn't admit him right away because there was no room available!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts