Just Labradors banner

Do you like this dress/flower combination for bridesmaids?

• Yes I like it!

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No I don't like it!

Votes: 12 30.8%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. With 9 months to go till the wedding I am starting to look seriously at flowers.

Can you guys vote if you like this bouquet with this dress?

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Sarah

Flowers:

Dress:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were coming!! You just beat me to it! :p

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Can't vote yet. Need to know what type/colour are your flowers? Example, if your flowers have pink, then yes those ones will look fine, but if not, i'd loose the pink. The dress is lovely.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh sorry ....

MY dress is white the girls are turquoise. I will probably have the same flowers as above with just more pink, if the girls have them too they'll just have a smaller sized bouquet with more white.

Sorry I left out the details, it's really late here.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I like. What's the color behind those? mauve & pink, they look nice too. So many choices, good luck!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes they're all kinds of pink from an online friends wedding. She had light pinks, dusty pinks and mushroomy pink which is the mauve-ish one you can see. Her bridesmaids were in a dusty pink colour.

Unfortunately, i am finding blue dresses almost impossible to match easily with flowers!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nah. Neither the dress or flowers would look good on me. I'm strictly a jeans & tee shirts guy. :rolleyes:
lol bugger off. this is SERIOUS wedding business.... these photo's will be on my walls FOREVER. And my parents walls, and Dave's parents walls...... the thought is frightening!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Actually the boquet is fine for you but I don't think the flowers go with the dress at all. I think they are too different. Love the flowers and the dress, just not together.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Actually the boquet is fine for you but I don't think the flowers go with the dress at all. I think they are too different. Love the flowers and the dress, just not together.
What flowers do you think would go then?

The only other option I think I have that would suit my bridesmaids would be Blue Dendrobium Orchid posys and I have a bouquet like this:

But I do not know if Blue Dendrobium Orchids would look ok together in a bouquet on their own.

Help or suggestions highly appreciated!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
What flowers do you think would go then?

The only other option I think I have that would suit my bridesmaids would be Blue Dendrobium Orchid posys and I have a bouquet like this:

But I do not know if Blue Dendrobium Orchids would look ok together in a bouquet on their own.

Help or suggestions highly appreciated!!!!!!

This I like. The color goes better with the dresses. I wouldn't do antire bouquet of them but I do like the one you showed.

ETA: Ask the florist for suggestions. That color y9ou chose is a little hard to match. Bring a pic of the dress with you.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
i like the roses. since the dress is a blue color, if you wanted the colors to pop, you could try peach/orange colors in the bouquet. blue and orange are complementary colors. since the dress is turquoise blue, i think pinks are nice with it, too.

sample:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts