Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That just gets stuffed full of stuff?
OMG I have spent all day so far trying to clean our our dinning room that was turned into a craft room. It is FULL of craft stuff, old paper work, a chair we dont use, an old computer, christmas-easter-holiday stuff that never got taken downstairs, and a roll top desk.
I am SOO tired and am to the point that I want to stop and wait for tomorrow BUT I cant. We have a lady coming over tomorrow and my house has to be cleaned.

The only reason I havent tossed 95% of this stuff out is for my mother. She used to tole paint ALLLLLL the time. With her MS now its very hard for her to paint. She wants me to start painting and I really have no intrest in getting into it how she was. So I feel like I am moving stuff from one side of the room to the other OR another room altogether.. UGH!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Can you come over and do our living room?

I rarely use that room...it has wonderful furniture, yet the only time our living gets used is during the holidays. SU and Zoe have taken over. ::)

Anyway, it became a storage of SU's guitars, CDs, music books, some of Zoe's toys, her large treat container...gosh, I don't know what else is in there since I rarely use it.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I have a small closet like that. I hate it. Oh, and there's that catch-all on top of the dryer I mentioned yesterday. *sigh*

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
This room used to be just my DH's work room...then he kind of branched out and took over the garage with his junk and the pool shed.
Also now the guest room has become his "office" and he put this crappy fish tank in my nice room....Some changes are being made soon.

I keep warning him that I am going to invade his areas and clean...he doesnt want that. I clean with a trash bag. But the day is coming soon. I've had it with his junk and tools, fish tank stuff, ahhhhhhh

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Not really. We have a basement but I am pretty good of getting rid of the junk. SU keeps brining things home from work, much to my chagrin, but he keeps most of it in the garage or basement. Both of whick are relatively organized.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Our "guest" bedroom is like that. There is a twin bed in there but you can't get to it ::) there are rubbermaid totes of christmas and wedding stuff stacked in the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts