Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of us have our lab(s) in our siggy pictures, but some do not, that's why I have posed this question.

For those that don't know, I have 2 labs in my life, and one LabX!! What do you have??

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I have three Labs. One is my SU's and the other two are mine. They occasionally make an appearance in my sig. Jinx has a lot, but I need a good picture of Shelby that is sig worthy. :laugh: (The third is Shadow and she is SU's girl.)

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jinx said:
I have three Labs. One is my SU's and the other two are mine. They occasionally make an appearance in my sig. Jinx has a lot, but I need a good picture of Shelby that is sig worthy. :laugh: (The third is Shadow and she is SU's girl.)
I've read your posts so many times, responded to threads as well and I had absolutely no idea that your labs' names were Jinx and Shelby, but I did know about Shadow!! Shame on me!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
LOL! Jinx was actually my username before I got Jinx because I had a rescue years ago of the same name. And it just fit her. Little dog, little name. Ok, well she was little when I named her. Shelby is named after the car of course. ;D And Shadow was 6 months old when we got her and came with the name.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I always liked the name Jinx, but DD named Mickey for us, so neither SU or I got our choice.

We just have Mickey, our labby boy, but if I have my way, we'll be adding one older rescue soon.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Just Rowdy.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
1 lab mix (his mom/dad was a pure lab and his mom/dad was a lab mix)
3 cats
6 ferrets

FULL house lol
I just gotta know.... WHERE do you keep your keys? :laugh

Oh, back to the subject.. I only have 2 cats.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I have a lab! Sammi Hammi Mammi Sue!!
But I keep getting new animals and have to show them off you know. :laugh:

This was the sig pic I was using up until a few days ago with Holly (Golden), Sammi and Buckwheat.

I also have a 13 year old Himalayan named Willow.

And this is my 8ish year old calico, Libby.

And then little Garfield in my sig pic. :)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Shanna said:

Far Far away from the ferrets! We looked under the bed today and found exactly 37 socks (in various colors) that the ferrets had stashed! :eek:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
Shanna said:

Far Far away from the ferrets! We looked under the bed today and found exactly 37 socks (in various colors) that the ferrets had stashed! :eek:
Oh man...bwahahhaahhahaa! I know all about the theiving ferrets! I used to have 2 and they'd take anything that wasn't nailed down. I remember watching my wallet slide under the sofa once.
They'd stock pile everything under the sofa and in my box springs. When I moved....toast, packages of gum, drinking straws, socks, odd shoes, house shoes, various papers and bills, etc fell out of my box springs.
They were so funny though. I loved them to death....my Ivy and Fern. :)

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Here are the doggies.......

The cat....... Jesse

Of course there are the Turtles and Tortoises, the Gerbils, the Birds, the Toads and the Fish.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Aidan- yellow male Lab 7 months old
Emma- black female Lab 19 months old
Shadow-SPCA special almost 15

Molly- put to sleep one month ago - Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier...she was 14 years old

Son has a urimastix sp? lizard named Caesar
and 3 Salt Water Fish tanks
Koi pond

Hunter- black cat son of Sassy
Sassy-tabby cat mother of Hunter

And now my son wants this abandoned breeding pair of Sun Conures from the bird rescue ::)

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
I have an adorable Ernie. I have so many lovely pics I can't decide which one to use. If I am at work I don't have pic on favourites so don't have a pic.

and Sam the 10 year old white Lab who is terrorised by above mentioned boy.

In my heart I have my beloved Kassy.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Two labs, two cats. :) Wish I could find a picture of them all together.

Scooter, 9 yo yellow tabby.

Maggie, 3 yo Maine Coon

Riley, 5 yo yellow boy

And Murphy, 6 yo chocolate boy; who is in my siggie

1 - 20 of 58 Posts