Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why, but I took this picture this morning. What a dork I am. :p I used to have all this crap thrown in the cabinet above the stove and it was a mess. I moved everything to a more convenient cabinet a couple of months ago and tried to organize it. It's so much nicer this way!!!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
You're not a dork! We have a section of our mudroom that has hooks for leashes,collars and training leads. The top shelf has training dummies, a bag of tennis balls and a chuck it. We also store our dog towels,listerine ,paw washing bucket and washcloths there. The trunk of each car has collars, 2 ft leads, check cords, bottled water, dog treats,dog towels and a K-9 first aid kit.

We are the dorks! I don't have pics though.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have a section of our mudroom that has hooks for leashes,collars and training leads.
HA! I happen to have a picture of that, too. :p

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Amy,you are forcing me to go clean my mudroom so I can take pics! :mad: We were in Wisconsin for the weekend and my DD, Shortstuff, watched my girls and house for me. She kind of let the mud room be ,well, a mudroom! She had a dog party for my girls while we were away. How spoiled are my two?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ugh, you all are so organized! But that's a good thing, at least you will know where all of it is in an emergency! When we get in the new house I'll have to get with it!

Can I ask what you use the Listerine for? Antiseptic maybe?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello? Tom! That's why they call it a MUDroom!! :p

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I wish I had a storage space like that! I keep the emergency supplies in a plastic container, food in a big storage container in the kitchen, leashes, collars, etc. here:

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
luvztorite said:
Can I ask what you use the Listerine for? Antiseptic maybe?

A couple of "glugs" of Listerine in a wash bucket with water, and a sponge bath,makes the dogs smell nice!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Brigettas Mom said:
I wish I had a storage space like that! I keep the emergency supplies in a plastic container, food in a big storage container in the kitchen, leashes, collars, etc. here:

Is THAT all for just one dog?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy crapoly look at all those collars!!!! :eek: :eek: ;D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Okay I wish my labs had that much stuff TO store.. They each have one collar (the one they wear) One leash apeice (hangs one hook in garage) A bin of dog food in the mudroom and a box of treats in the garage... and of course the random bones hiding EVERYWHERE! :) I feel like a bad doggie mama :(

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm sitting here a little embarssed, I dont have one storage area I have 4! Sammi has a special basket made up for the camper, she has a cupboard in the kitchen for "her" food supplies, a spot in the medicine cabinet for her vit.-ear stuff, etc. - and an area in the coat closet for extra, leads, toys, collars etc. ::)- su freq. say's "you have more stuff for Sammi then you ever had for the kids" :eek:! What does he know!!!! ;D

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Yup here is ours. It's a little messy but it works as you can tell Mocha knows how to let me know she wants something. The green ball on top had treats in it I was saving to give to her when we left.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
what room in my house is not a dog room?
My bedroom has a plastic three door file dest with meds, leashes, collars and many misc things.
Spare room has dog bins with food in them.
Basement has one room that we use as the "puppy" room when a new pup comes home and is the storage room for bags of dog food. At one time had about 600+lbs of food stored in there.
Office room has dog books, ribbons, photos.
Van has a tote with more doggie stuff. Leashes, collars, bumbers, dokkens, etc.

Crates everywhere LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's nice Barb. Looks like you have the same treat bag as I do. :) That shelf would never work in my house with The Surfer though. :-\ Good girl Mocha!!

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I know, I know...I have a collar problem. Many of them were gifts. :) I wish I could say that I won't buy anymore, but that probably won't happen. I do realize that no dog needs that many collars! I do use them all. Brigetta loves to play in the dirt, mud, etc. so when she comes in I just throw the collar in the laundry.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
LOL. Mocha has 2 collars both purple and a Purple Easy Walk harness. Zeus has 2 collars both blue and and Blue Easy walk harness ;)

Luckily (knocking on wood) Mocha and Zeus have never counter surfed or even attempted to get anything off the cabinet. I'm surprised but glad.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I don't have any pictures. :-\

Zoe has one shelf in the linen closet for her towels.

Her first aid kit (large) is in my walk in closet.

She has a collar rack full of collars.

Treats are stored in a plastic bin in the living room. Other treats are on one corner of the kitchen counter.

2 drawers of the chest in the foyer have her muttlucks, costumes, some squeaky toys, extra leads.

Spare bedroom has new toys.

She has taken over our home. ::)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
extra leads.
OMG what is wrong with me? I read that as extra heads.
Cracks me up that she's got a drawer full of costumes. LOL! ;D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts