Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just not sure. I had the vinyl sheeting laid 2 years ago but I find it a little dull now. I was thinking of doing this (see pics). I have all the cheap labour I need and all the *product* to achieve the effect I could possibly want! But I just don't know.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Gosh, I don't know. The pattern is a bit hard to see. Maybe you should have the laborers give it another coat. ;)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Great minds must think alike...I have that same pattern in my kitchen. The weird thing is, it seems like it has a mind of its own. The pattern tends to change with the weather.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
isn't winter lovely....I am about ready to ban the dogs from romping outside.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Wow, what a GORGEOUS kitchen floor! I think you can definitely make good $$ by helping other people to have floor just like yours!!! :D

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
DW didn't like the work our artists did this week, and asked me to wipe it clean this morning. She likes the pattern they did today much better.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I love it!

Last year when we were buying the ceramic for our mudroom, the deciding color was chosen by bringing various samples home and letting the hounds walk on them for a couple of days. The one tile that looked like the dogs missed stepping on it was the color chosen.

We also chose a wall color using a similar method by painting a small drywall scrap comparing mud prints against the swatches.

It's their room we let them choose the color.

I'll bet you don't see that on the HG network.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HA HA! You're funny! :D That makes me absolutely crazy though. The wood floor in my kitchen hides it fairly well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts