Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting here at the computer doing a bit of work for tomorrow and my George cross (England's national flag) was flapping gently in the breeze out of the corner of my left eye....each time I looked at it it gave me a little buzz of pride.

How many of you fly your native flag?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I do! Canadian Flag and a Labrador Flag :) I'll get a picture when its not raining.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Yup, I have a flag pole in the front yard & it has an American flag on it 24/7. I really want to get another set of clips added to the rope so I can add my college (Penn State) flag below the American flag.

I replace it when it starts to get faded & tattered, which I suspect will be relatively soon.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Fly the American Flag most every day and school colors of which ever team is playing against Notre Dame on game day. I love small American flags to line our drive/walk way and to put in pots around summer holidays.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I fly a University of Michigan flag below the American flag on game days.
Aaa, now we flew a POW/MIA flag under our American flag for years. Until Kole sent us the new Air Force flag last year (the flag pole isn't big enough for all 3). Unfortunately, the Air Force flag isn't as sturdy as the American, tho, and needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I used to fly the Canadian flag with my Manx flag beneath it. I stopped when too many people asked if the Manx flag was some sort of Nazi symbol. Can't believe how stupid some people are. This is the Manx flag (Manx is referring to the Isle of Man, which is located between England and Ireland).

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
24/7, but I don't have a PSU flag like Lexi's Mom. Looks like I have to start searching for one.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts