Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Um. Anything growing in the absence of light would not be green. This seems pretty implausible to me.
I was thinking the same thing. :rolleyes: That botanist in the video said the same thing too. Also, would a 5cm (2") tree have needles already? :confused: Don't let's forget that a lot of the world's email scams come from Russia. ;)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
For some reason I am thinking about Fringe...and wondering if observer was anywhere around.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I believe that a seed could sprout inside the body, but I don't think it would survive very long or grow.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I believe that a seed could sprout inside the body, but I don't think it would survive very long or grow.

It would end up looking like an alfalfa sprout and then it would die. Mushrooms would make more sense.;)

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Originally Posted by patm
Agree, that's my belief, too.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Considering the fact that I find it very difficult to grow grass on my back lawn, I doubt a random tree can grow in a man's chest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.