Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just happened to click on the on line list & noticed this. Seems we have a claytons moderator? :confused: If not, how does one "moderate" if they're not moderating & we don't officially have a moderator? :confused:

luvmylab 02:42 PM Moderating

IF we do have a secret mod, they're not doing a very good job. :rolleyes:

Who the hell is luvmylab anyway? they don't even have any posts. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
It's like some form of a Greg with official sanctions.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
If I was a moderator here, I'd get rid of everyone but the Greg's, including me.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Yeah our new moderator has been checking out some of our profiles! I sent them a pm and asked why, so if I'm MIA tomorrow you know why!:D:D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
It's like some form of a Greg with official sanctions.:D
Bite your tongue... none of them little pests have been around the last few days. You mentioning them is gonna bring them back!!!

They come back, it is your job to exterminate the little buggers.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I sent a message and said "If you are a moderator, why are we all getting SPAM PMs from CocoChanels? Can you do something about this?"

We'll see if I get a reply.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
A good moderator would have answered by now.;)

Really don't have a problem with one if they are here to remove spam and even other stuff, if they're impartial. But this way, no notice, and who it is being secret, naw.

Reminds me of Animal House and we may be on the Dean's double secret probation. We may need to practice sneezing.:D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I really doubt this "moderator" is for real. He/she has no posts!! Plus I'm pretty sure Daniel would have let us know if he chose someone to moderate, and I'm pretty sure it's someone we all know and trust.

This is such BS.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts