Just Labradors banner

Do The Best Pilots Have Labradors?

572 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  justine 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That pilot did an amazing job. He not only saved the lives of his passengers and crew, but if he didn't land the plane in the Hudson.......I can't imagine the tragedy.

I guess to answer your question. Yes. Smart brave pilots own labs.

Side note: My work partner flies from Charlotte to NYC everyweek as he is from Greensboro. We are in NYC Monday through Thursday every week so he is a regular passenger on US Air. This week he chose to fly in and out of Newark instead of the direct flight to Laguardia. It's funny how things work. I called him as soon as I heard about the plane but he was in the air at the time. It was a pretty intense few hours until he returned my call. My office was calling me every 5 minutes wondering if he was on that flight. I couldn't remember where he was flying out of on Thursday which didn't help. It's not like he gives me his travel itinerary, our travel is so routine we don't tell each other the details. I think from now on he'll walk to NYC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.