Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last week ive notice that her ears dont lay flat down kind of stick out.she is also geting treated for ear mites would that cause them to stick out
heres a picture they dont look as bad here though.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Maybe the bow is bothering her? Only kidding! She is adorable.

Fanny and Eddie's ears stick out too, depends what mood they are in..................Eddie stick one up straight sometimes, he is a border collie mix (we think) and we occassionally get both of his sticking up, pretty funny............

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
abpingue said:
Maybe the bow is bothering her? Only kidding! She is adorable.

Fanny and Eddie's ears stick out too, depends what mood they are in..................Eddie stick one up straight sometimes, he is a border collie mix (we think) and we occassionally get both of his sticking up, pretty funny............
ooh my 6 year old son stuck that on her head lol

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
labby said:
Is she teething? Sometimes the ears can go crazy if the dog is teething.
Good point.

I don't think mites would cause them to change their shape. They very well may flatten out as she matures. She's a cutie.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Madison's ears stick out a bit too. I just always thought she had small ears for a lab. Oh well, just makes her that much more unique, lol. Along with the white feet. :D Shelby's very cute :)

2,990 Posts
Cooper's are like that occasionally, only because he holds them like that. I think he does it when he is on squirrel patrol, trying to hear their little feet on the top of the fence.... ;D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mads Mom said:
Madison's ears stick out a bit too. I just always thought she had small ears for a lab. Oh well, just makes her that much more unique, lol. Along with the white feet. :D Shelby's very cute :)

awww Madison is so darn cute,love her ears :)

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
We had a yellow lab growing up whose ears would do that.
The picture of Shelby with her baby is soooo cute!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts