Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Great Photo, you look great. I think I'm just as excited for your trip as you are. Well maybe not, but cant wait to hear about it!:D

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Laurie! Have you lost weight?

And yes... very excited :D I'm a teensy bit jealous... Love is the one show I haven't seen in Vegas and I just recently really got into Beatles music so ... ARG... I need to go to vegas!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody! Yeah Lindsay I lost 25 lbs. Still have a ways to go, but Im making progress! I'm going to the V theater on Sat night to see a show called The Fab Four. It got really great reviews. Its a Beatles cover band but they recreate a Beatles concert and the costumes are suppose to be great. Might be cheesey but it fits into our Beatles weekend. Sun night is LOVE. I bought the documentary about it. I like to tell people I watched the making of love. Ha! It looks like a REALLY cool show and I'm so excited. Also the shuttle service I made reservations with screwed it up and we are getting a Limo to take us from the airport to our hotel. I really hope it has a sunroof so I can do what they do in the movies and stick my body out of the top while we are driving down the strip. :)

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
That's great Laurie!

I need to lose a few pounds too... I'm actually starting to get serious about it now that it has FINALLY started to warm up a little and the sun is out long enough to actually enjoy it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Laurie! Wow, looking good! Great job on the weight loss! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts