Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting at my desk looking at my two taking a much needed nap. I am so happy that they get to come to work with us everyday. I was just wondering how many of you get to take your babies to work with you? We own our own business so we can bring them with us. We also have a cancer foundation that we run out of our office. It amazes me how in tune they are with people's emotions. When one of the cancer patients comes in, Buddy will come out of our office to greet them if we have left our door open. It is always nice to see a smile on their face when he comes over for a head pat.
I know I have read where some of you take your babies with you. Just wondering how many of you are able to take your's to work. I know I'm very lucky.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
My Lexi gets to go to work with me sort of. I say sort of because I work from home & have for the last 2 1/2 years.

When I did go into an office, it was only the boss & I, so whenever he wasn't in, I could take her with me.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Unfortnuately I don't...BUT I do see 2 people who are bringing "dogs in training" to work here!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I can sometimes, but not all day, every day. Everybody here brings their dogs sometimes. We have quite a crew.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I personally think people would be in a better mood with Labs around to make them smile.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I get to bring Rush in on June 26th for bring your dog to work day.:):) My boss (Pastor) brought his beagle in to work last week because she has extreme storm anxiety and they have to drug her so one of them has her with them when she is drugged. Awwww poor thing. they have tried everything but to no avail so their last resort is drugs.:)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't know if it counts, but I work at home, so yes she goes to work with me. She is actually laying under the desk on my foot right now.

Snoozin

Is there something you need before I go back to sleep?!?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I work from home, so he comes climbs the stairs with me in the morning and sleeps in my office all day long. :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Since we lost Zeke, Gus has been going to work a couple of days a week. I think it really helped cheer him up and I know that my days are much less stessful when he is there. I'm not the only one that feels that way, since several times when we have been anticipating a particularly stressful day, people have requested Gus have a workday.

He has a bed and toy basket in my office. Here he is, hard at work:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I dont' want her exposed to the things I have to deal with!!;) Luckily I only work part time and she is my co-pilot most day's!!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I work from home, so yep, I take him with me. ;) When Cybil was a pup I worked as the manager of a pet food store and I was able to take her to work with me occasionally.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have to agree with the government comment. On my days off if I have the girls in the truck, I sneek them in the building to visit. It used to be a big NO NO when we had our old drug dog, NO PETS in the building. At least now its more out of sight out of mind.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts