Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Notice how all of the images of lab heads, preceding each topic on the main forum page, are of yellow labs? Where are the black and chocolate labs? Why isn't there equal representation on this forum?! :yell: :rant: :mmph:

:tongue1:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
And while were at it, why do they call the brown ones chocolate and the yellow ones are not butterscotch, plus the black ones should be licorice labs. Seems the black ones are discriminated agains twice.:shocked:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
You just wanted to use the new emoticons didn't you?

As a chocolate owner, I can say I'm mad as hell and I won't stand for it either.

:laser:

Or maybe it's more of this:
:mad2:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I think they look more like golden retrievers than labs; I was going to get around to complaining about that at some point.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
This has to be corrected. I call for a demonstration.

:bump2: :grouphug: :fish: :ballchain:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
You know when you're in the public eye, it's all about good looks. I see nothing wrong with this.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Cam - not positive of this - it's been sooo long - but I *think* that's actually a shot of Daniels Labrador...and it was his forum..so that might be where that came from!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I think Daniels lab is black, no?

Anywho, I think it should be changed to include all 3 colors, and throw a Golden in there too. :tongue1:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts