Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today Dozer dicovered the joy of cooling off in the sprinkler. After which he rediscovered the joy of rolling in dirt. :D

He is 12 weeks old today.

·
Registered
601 Posts
how adorable! Looks like he had a blast! His eyes are beautiful!! What color are they?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how adorable! Looks like he had a blast! His eyes are beautiful!! What color are they?
Right now they are a greeny-gold colour outlined in a vibrant green. They used to be bright blue.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Aawww! How adorable! Is his nose covered with mud in the picture? Looking at his eyes and eye rims, he looks like a "dudley", but his nose is too dark. Love the dudleys!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aawww! How adorable! Is his nose covered with mud in the picture? Looking at his eyes and eye rims, he looks like a "dudley", but his nose is too dark. Love the dudleys!
That is the actual colour of his nose. His nose is a dark chocolate colour (as are the pads of his feet).

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, that's cool! He sure is a cutie pie!
Thanks! :) We get compliments on his colouring all the time. I hope it stays that way, but won't be surprised (or disappointed) if his nose lightens up. I even had someone ask if I was going to stud him out because of his uniqueness. My answer was, of course, no.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Super sweet puppy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts