Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH! MY! GOSH!

When I got home from class tonight, Kevin had bought us a digital camera!!!

You know how you guys are always saying "Pic please," and how I am always saying, "You'll have to wait till I get the film developed" ? No more! :D

It's a pretty basic deal. But from what I've seen, I like it. :) It's a Canon PowerShot A550. ??? This was totally an impulse buy for him. ::) Well, it got us over the hump - it will be a good introduction into digital cameras! Maybe we will get a SLR if we really enjoy this one!

Now we just have to figure out how to download to the computer and we're golden :) I can't believe how technologically-challenged I am. :-[

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
The Powershots are AWESOME little cameras! Good buy Kevin!
Can't wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oooo Kim! I'm so glad you said that! I'll have to tell him a photographer approved his choice! ;D

Yah Susan, I love my Canon Rebel G3. :) But it's going to be really fun having a digital now! I may be bombarding the board with pics for a while :D

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
wow connie.. you may be the only designer i know who doesn't own a digicam! you'll wonder what you ever did w/o one.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Whoooo hoooo Connie!! I am now envisioning a whole line of posts similar to Sunjin's, wherein you torture poor, poor Angus and Simon.

I cannot wait!!!!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
Whoooo hoooo Connie!! I am now envisioning a whole line of posts similar to Sunjin's, wherein you torture poor, poor Angus and Simon.

I cannot wait!!!!
Hahaha, I thought the SAME thing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts