Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid: "Marley and me things" ?! :laugh:

As i remember, when i've got Laika, we just went out to a large pond in the area, so she just could swim with the Labrador of my sister (Dunk) .. And voilá, there it come's .. Laika's: "Marley action!" :laugh:

She just has to poo in the water, and the comments from surrounding people are still to be heard! :ugly:

Btw, i just saw the movie yesterday (downloaded as a crappy DivX file), and i must say, a lot of things are left out who you can actually read in the book, but who are not in the movie ... Except the end of the movie, who's verry touching :-*

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sawyers not had a chance to have a poo in the water moment. Though he did pee in the bathtub when he was 12 weeks old lol that was gross. He did have a car window moment but not as extreme as Marleys paws skipping along the concrete.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
There was a Husky that used to run with her owner around the lake at the state park. That dog would hold it for 5 miles and wait to do that at the swimming hole. Clear the place out every time.

Olie

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes, my first lab Shadow did that. We had him at a pond retrieving and he just couldn't wait to get out of the water and he pooped. Still held the bumper in his mouth, though!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Bauer did it once, but he stayed out in the water. While he was "dooing his dooty", only his head was out of the water. :laugh: :laugh: No one even noticed!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:laugh: Oh yes, Nellie has pooped in the water many times.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
HK does that quite often, 1 and 2. But shes goes out deep enough that is isn't quite that obvious and generally in the river. Float downstream nasty stuff.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
The part I remember the most is when he mentioned that even months after Marley passed away his fur was still appearing everywhere.

For me, even a year after my Brownie passed away and several vacuums of the car, I found a chocolate hair once hidding in the trunk. Made me very happy to find it, I wanted to keep it.

I´ve seen Misha peeing in the river, went away very fast and we were on our own so no harm done

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi pee's in the the river but will only poo in private :crazy: girl! The closest marley moment she has had is going through the 15 remote control changers- before either she learned or DH learned ;) Oh and snatching a complete chicken leg off a guest's plate :gum:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Joey has lots of Marley moments, he also cleared out a section of the beach one, the only difference is that his tummy exploded in the water. It was like an orange volcano :laugh:

He also chewed up 9 chargers as a pup and he gnawed his leash off in the split second that I was unlocking the gate.

But he is getting better - just a big goofy labradoog) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Libby likes to pee in the water, any water. I was having a picnic at my house and all the little kids were in the kiddie pool. Libby jumps right in and pees with all the kids in there! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts